The Terex® Finlay 390 Hydrascreen is a high performance portable screening plant developed to fulfill the demands of today’s high production aggregate producer.
Fitted with hydraulic variable angle adjustment on the screenbox and a high capacity belt feed Hopper, the Terex® Finlay 390 is equally impressive screening coal or washing sand and gravel.
Options include double deck vibrating grid, 3-deck screenbox, catwalks and washing equipment. The Terex® Finlay 390 is available with either diesel or electric drive options.
- 12’ x 5’ Screen box on all decks with variable amplitude & screen angle
- Extremely fuel efficient Diesel-hydraulic system: Avg 3.5 Gal/Hr
- Machine available with an Electric-Hydraulic option for connection to mains power
- Large Capacity 14ft loading hopper c/w remote controlled tipping reject grid
- Available with full Rinse kit for washing applications
- Compact folding for ease of transport