Terex Finlay 694+ Dual Power
The dual powered Terex Finlay 694+ inclined screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. The plant features a triple deck screen configuration providing three full sized 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’ ) screens. An innovative hydraulically folded fourth (oversize plus) conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge, between 18 degree and 30 degree, for recirculating in closed circuit with a crusher or stockpiling of finished material.
- The plant’s electrically driven power system provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The triple deck 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- Maximum utilisation of three 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° – 30°