Terex Finlay 883+
The NEW high performance Terex Finlay 883+ is designed to work after a primary crusher or on it’s own as a frontline tracked mobile screening machine.
Applications include quarrying, mining construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregates. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 500 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º – 19º.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.