The TSL 220 compact track loaders offer operators higher peak engine torque, the highest hydraulic flow and top travel speeds in the large-frame size class. Ideal for general construction, utility, landscape and vegetation management work, the TSL 220 loaders are designed with the same features that have made Terex compact track loaders among the best-selling models in the industry.
These loaders boast powerful productivity with a load-sensing, low-flow auxiliary hydraulics from 0-20 gal/min, high-flow auxiliary hydraulic capability of 45 gal/min @ 3,800 psi and 98.7 hydraulic horsepower. The TSL 220 Forestry model meets British Columbia logging standards BC WCB G608.
This product can be offered with different attachments.
- Interim Tier 4 Perkins engine with 332 ft-lbs of peak torque
- Hydraulic Reversing fan for optimum cooling and reduced engine HP draw
- Improved tipping load of 8,600 lbs (3901 kg)
- Pilot-operated joystick controls
- Selectable ISO or “H” control pattern
- Adjustable loader speed and sensitivity
- Advanced undercarriage includes multi-level suspension for exceptional traction and operator comfort
- Two-speed hydrostatic drive system offers fast travel speed and high torque work speed