The Rapid Trakmix is a track-mounted mobile continuous concrete mixing plant. Trakmix is totally mobile, self-contained, fully weighed and outputs high volumes of up to 250 TPH. The machine has been specifically designed for applications where all types of binders or neutralising powders are required in the mixing process, including road construction, road paving, ground works/civil engineering, environmental stabilisation projects, aggregate recycling and many more.
- The ONLY tracked concrete mixing plant available in the market
- Up to 250Tph output
- Minimal site set-up
- Ultimate mobile flexibility (remote controlled tracked unit)
- Self-contained with its own on-board genset (Tier IV available)
- Superior controls system weighing ALL materials (patent pending)
- Compact design both in transport and set-up modes
Trakmix is not just showing customers its amazing capabilities this side of the pond but also in the Guatang Province of South Africa where the KwaMhlanga Group commented that the Rapidmix plant has “…almost doubled the roadworks production on their construction sites, resulting in more competitive pricing in the market.”
Established in 1969, Rapid has been dominating the concrete mixing market ever since. Rapid takes pride in innovating products such as the;
- Mobile Concrete Batching Plant (both super and compact sized)
- Mobile Continuous Concrete Mixing Plant/Pugmills (both wheel and track mounted),
- Pan, Planetary and Twin Shaft Concrete Mixers
- High Pressure Concrete Mixer Washout Systems
- Static/ Bespoke Concrete Batching Plant.