Terex Finlay’s 873 – Built to last
We recently shared the TJC Sand & Gravel case study with you which featured the Terex Finlay J1170 Jaw Crusher and Terex Finlay 873 Screener, both supplied by Ormonde Machinery. The main benefit highlighted of the 873 by TJC Sand and Gravel owner Trevor Mulhern in his experience was the versatility of the machine. He stated that “The versatility of the Finlay 873 Screen also allows for many applications, from screening at the face, before or after the jaw or cone crushers, and the ability to screen top soil, have reduced the need for several different screens to facilitate my operations.” But it is so much more, and given that the 873 Heavy Duty Screener is one of the machines being showcased at Hillhead this week, we thought what better time to feature this versatile and heavy duty machine than in this week’s news from Ormonde Machinery.
The NEW Terex Finlay 873 is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator and has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 450 Tonnes per hour. Now available with dual power technology option. On-board electrical motors allow flexibility to run from an outside power supply or standard onboard engine.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end raises hydraulically 500mm to facilitate mesh changing.
- Screen box can accept punch plate, cascade fingers, bofar bars and speedharps.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
Please contact our sales team for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 00 353 (0)56 7777401