Terex Washing Systems offer a range of dewatering screens. Their rugged construction is designed to combat a range of applications.
Whilst primarily applied for dewatering with retained fines they are capable of being used in a wide range of applications.
The screen incorporates a 45° sloping back deck section, fitted with slotted apertures across the direction of flow. The main deck of the screen slopes upwards at 5° vibration is produced by two exciter motors operating at 980rpm.
- Dewatering screen, catchbox and chutes combined onto a single frame
- Exceptional dewatering performance
- Modular screen decks
- Side protection liners
- Rubber lined discharge chute
- Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content
- Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond, thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money
- Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment
- Low maintenance
- All wear areas rubber lined – optional
- Quick assembly time
- Breaks down into one 20’ (6m) container