The Terex® M 1700 Washplant is a mid-sized mobile washing plant complete with on board hydraulically folding side conveyors for up to 5 way splitting of material in applications such as coal, crushed stone, recycled materials, iron ore, sand and gravel.
The M 1700 Washplant can work independently or as part of an entire wash plant, making it one of the most flexible
Features & Benefits
- High capacity, (depends on mesh sizes and material type).
- Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes.
- Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks.
- Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system.
- Optional radio control system available
- High performance hydraulic system – Cast iron pumps and motors c/w hydraulic oil cooler.
- Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams.
- Optional low profile Single or Double deck Vibrating Grid option with remote control tipping. Angle adjustable and fully riveted construction.
- Aggregate washing
- Split bottom deck to produce two grades of sand
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Screen walkway and access ladder