The NEW J-1170AS jaw crusher provides the flexibility of a crushing and screening plant on one machine. This aggressive machine features a detachable on-board sizing screen that gives operators the capability of producing two spec sized products.
The heartbeat of the machine is a robust hydrostatically driven Terex jaw chamber which provides high capacity with large reduction ratios. The jaw chamber configuration can be set up specifically for quarrying applications or processing construction demolition debris using the hydraulic release chamber option.
The J-1170AS features a heavy duty variable speed VGF and integrated prescreen giving excellent production throughput in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
- On board After Screen delivering a single sized product removing the need for a second machine.
- After Screen system can be removed quickly allowing the operator to use as a standard unit, giving the operator versatility depending on the application.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered hydrostatic drive ensures precise chamber control and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- Hydraulic assisted closed side setting adjustment minimises downtime and offers quick adjustment.