The High performance Terex Finlay 883+ Screener is designed to work after a primary crusher or on its own as a frontline tracked mobile screening machine. Applications include quarrying, mining, C&d waste, topsoil, sand & gravel, coal, aggregates and so forth. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
– Banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
– Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16′ x 5′) top & bottom deck screens.
– Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speed harps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines & cascade fingers.
– Screenbox angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º – 19º.
– Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.